Cool and refreshing, this is the perfect summer party dip or packed as a quick and healthy lunch on-the-go.
- 1 Seeductive Foods Olive & Black Garlic wheel, softened
- 1 cup hummus
- 1 cup of your favorite plant-based Tzatziki sauce, see below to make it yourself
- 1 cup unsweetened non-dairy yogurt
- 1 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, grated or minced (sub tsp garlic powder)
- cup chopped cucumber
- cup sliced cherry tomatoes
- cup pitted and chopped kalamata olives
- cup sliced scallions
1. To make your own Tzatziki sauce:
In a mixing bowl add yogurt, dill, lemon juice, and garlic. Stir well and season with salt to taste.
2. To assemble, spread Tzatziki sauce on the bottom of a shallow serving dish or pie plate. Spread hummus on top. Spread or crumble the Seeductive Foods Olive & Black Garlic wheel on top of the hummus. Top with remaining ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours to let the flavors blend. Serve with pita chips.