Not your average pumpkin spice... use Seeductive Foods
Blazin’ Pepper Blend cheese alternatives to make your new favorite fall appetizer!
What you need:
3 wheels Seeductive Foods Blazin' Pepper Blend
1 bell pepper
Crackers, veggies, or your favorite cheese board additions for serving
How to make it:
1. Place your crushed pretzels in a bowl and set aside.
2. Using oiled hands, shape three wheels of Seeductive Foods Blazin’ Pepper Blend cheeses into a ball then transfer into the bowl with pretzels. Toss until the outside of the cheese ball is covered.
3. Transfer the pretzel-covered cheeseball to a large piece of plastic wrap. Wrap twine around the cheese ball four times (or use 4 large rubber bands) tightly around the wrapped cheese ball to shape into a pumpkin. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
4. Remove the stem from bell pepper and slice the pepper into thin strips to accompany your cheeseboard.
5. Take cheese out of fridge and remove twine and plastic wrap.
6. Press bell pepper stem into the top of the cheese ball where all the lines intersect.
7. Serve with the bell pepper, crackers and all your favorite vegan cheeseboard accompaniments!
Watch the full video on our Instagram to see how we made it.