What you need:
🍃4 portobello mushrooms
🍃1/2 cup fresh basil
🍃1/2 cup frozen chopped spinach
🍃Seeductive Foods Truffle & Peppercorn Cheese
🍃8 tbsp marinara sauce
🍃1/2 tbsp garlic powder
🍃1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper (optional)
🍃pepper & salt to taste
How to make it:
1. Preheat over to 400F, cover a sheet pan with parchment or foil and set a wire rack on top.
2. With a spoon, gently scoop out the gills of 4 mushrooms. Set aside the mushroom when done.
3. In a bowl, combine cheese, basil, spinach, garlic powder, pepper & salt. Stir until well combined.
4. Divide the cheese filling between each mushroom cap and top with 2 tbsp of marinara sauce.
5. Place mushrooms on a wire rack and bake for 20-25 minutes or until mushrooms are cooked and tender.
6. Garnish with freshly chopped basil and enjoy!